General Transport & Cycling
- Why Krys uses LFP batteries- longer life and better for the environment.
- Sheldon Brown for masses of technical information on bicycle technology.
- Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute. An extensive site with masses of detail on just about everything you need to know about cycle helmets and a bit more. If you want to know how complex helmets are, start here!
- The Science of Cycling for those interested in the fascinating mathematics and science of how a bike actually works. More complicated than you think!
- Bicycle Mechanics. A link to work done at Cornell University on the simple subject of how a bicycle stays up and steers. Includes a fascinating video of their self-steering bicycle. Very mathematical.
Safety & Rules
Eco / Environmental